February 28, 2011

Colin Firth's Oscar Speech Video



There was no stuttering for Colin Firth during his Oscar's acceptance speech for Best Actor.

Firth, 50, won for his specific portrayal of King George VI who fighted to overcome a horrible stutter. George is eventually triumphant and delivers an inspiring speech to Britain at the dawn of WWII.

"I'm afraid I have to warn you that I'm experiencing stirrings somewhere in the upper abdominals which are threatening to form themselves into dance moves. Which, joyous as they may be for me, they'll be extremely baffling if they make it to my legs before I get off stage."

He also thanked his wife "Livia for putting up with my fleeting delusions of royalty and who I hold responsible for this and for really everything good that has happened since i met her."

WATCH VIDEO HERE


No comments:

Google Search

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes