February 13, 2011

Gone With The Wind



Don’t you just love Scarlett and Rhett from Gone With the Wind? Such memorable characters: Clark Gable as Rhett and Vivien Leigh as Scarlett. And they gave us such memorable quotes.

Some that have worked their way into our culture so much that people who haven’t even seen the movie still know Gone With the Wind quotes.

Here are some of the most memorable Gone With the Wind quotes:

Scarlett: I can’t think about that right now. If I do, I’ll go crazy. I’ll think about that tomorrow.

Rhett: No, I don’t think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That’s what’s wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.

Scarlett: As God is my witness, I’ll never be hungry again.

Rhett: Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.

For you trivia buffs, that last line is not in the book, though it’s probably the most quoted from Gone With the Wind. Said right as Rhett walks off and leaves Scarlett. Not the happiest of endings, but it’s still considered a great romance: a Valentines Day movie.

No comments:

Google Search

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes