February 24, 2011

Owen Wilson Recalls



Owen Wilson has revealed the details behind his recent surfing accident.

Appearing on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, the actor recalled the incident, which took place in Hawaii.

"I took on a wave that was probably too big for me," he explained.

"I went off the back and the board kinda caught [in the] air and the board came back and hit me in the forehead and I got 24 stitches."

Wilson also admitted that he was afraid of being attacked by sharks once his injury began to bleed.

"I was thinking about the shark as I was paddling back in - with a little blood dripping - into the same cove where my brother was attacked recently!" he said.

He has since fully recovered from the accident.

No comments:

Google Search

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes