March 25, 2011

Captain America

How can I articulate how stoked I am for the "Captain America" movie coming out this summer? Well, I'm more stoked about it than "Thor," that's for sure.

Captain America was The First Avenger, after all, and The Avengers are my favorite comic book heroes. So you might say he was/is the original Captain. The rum guy is just a wannabe.

Chris Evans stars as the movie's main character, Steve Rogers, a weakling transformed into a super soldier during World War II. What's cool is the way they digitally shrink Evans to make him look skinny before his transformation into the Captain.

The girl is someone named Hayley Atwell. At first, I thought she looked like Claire Danes, but no dice.

"Captain America: The First Avenger" is due out July 22.


No comments:

Google Search

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes