March 16, 2011

Get Your Shamrock Shake Fix

It's a point of pride for me that I haven't eaten at a McDonald's since high school to those of you who know me, I apologize that I am bragging about this yet again. But there is one drawback to this remarkable fortitude.

You're kind of behind the 8-ball when it comes to the state and status of your old Mickey D's favorites.

I used to love Shamrock Shakes. I drank them every March in the days before I realized I should care about my weight. But apparently, you can't just walk into any McDonald's and get one these days. I did not know that.

However, I have learned that frustrated fans of the creamy, minty St. Patrick's Day fast-food treat can find themselves a Shamrock Shake online.
one dedicated to identifying Shamrock-Shaking McDonald's across the country and the other to celebrating the shake and the act of drinking it.

I'm all for that. I just choose to celebrate another kind of beverage on St. Patty's Day. It has less fat and more of a plesant, subduing effect on the brain. I mean, with beer, you're still imbibing in a not-so-healthy substance, but you're way less concerned about it. Which is what this holiday is all about, right?


No comments:

Google Search

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes