April 10, 2011

Helen Mirren

Oscar winning actress Helen Mirren believes her new movie "Arthur" speaks to everyone's fantasy about living a lavish life. Helen admits that she occasionally buy lottery tickets when they surpass $50 million.

"I think it's a fantasy we all have," she said. "What would you do if you had a billion dollars? That's why when the lottery gets really big, it's up to $40 million or $ 50 million, I go out and buy a lottery ticket. Because maybe I'll win."

"Arthur" will appeal to audiences because it taps into a common dream.

"You fantasize about what it would be like to have millions and millions and millions of dollars. I think we all do that. And here we are. We can see what happens (in this film) -- I think it's a fantasy that we all carry within us, anyone who has ever bought a lottery ticket," the actress said. "We're all dreamers."

No comments:

Google Search

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes