April 6, 2011

Katy Perry Rocks in Scotland

Continuing her European tour, Katy Perry made a stop for her Scottish fans in Glasgow, Scotland last night.

The “Teenage Dream” songstress took the stage at the SECC Arena and sang through her hit-laden set list to the sold-out crowd.

In a recent interview, Katy explained that she really tried to center herself on the important things in life when recording her latest album.

"I always want to be completely honest and, for this record in particular, I knew from the outside world, a lot had changed. [But] I was hoping that I was still the same me, [the] kind of quirky, weird-perspective girl that I've always been. But you know, there was a lot of distraction and glitz and glam. When you get to a certain point, you have to push it all away and remember what your core is, and that's what I did for this record."

No comments:

Google Search

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes