April 15, 2011

Kesha Dream All Girl Tour

She's already had her go-around on an all-girl tour last year with Rihanna, and now Ke$ha has revealed who she would pick for her own lady-filled show.

During the glitter-soaked singer 's sit down with MTV earlier this week (April 13), she dished that her ideal fantasy all-female line-up would actually be all-male, "I mean, I play nice with chicks. I actually put together my personal fantasy tour and I just announced the second leg of my Get $leazy Tour and that's gonna be: me and LMFAO and Spank Rock."

Although the second leg of her show may lack in the lady department, Ke$ha insists fans will still get what they've come to know from her gigs, telling, "It's not an all-girls tour, but it's gonna be f---ing sleazy."

As for what can one expect during her first-headlining tour? "Blasting glitter violently at people, even if they don't want it. It's like they don't even have a choice. It is a little volatile, but I do it anyways. I feel like people know me for my glitter and I don't want to disappoint."

No comments:

Google Search

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes