April 9, 2011

Charlie Sheen's Night at Radio City Music Hall

Taking the stage in the Big Apple, Charlie Sheen arrived for his Torpedo of Truth Tour at Radio City Music Hall in Manhattan on Friday night.

Waving to his fans as he entered, the former "Two and a Half Men" star was in no rush to get things underway as he finally took the stage 30 minutes after the slated start time.

Among the highlights of the evening, Charlie ended up inviting "Two and a Half Men" co-creator Chuck Lorre to join him on stage for his performance coming up on Sunday night.

Talking about being fired from the hit comedy series, Sheen told the audience, "Of course, I want my job back so you guys can keep watching the best f**king sitcom in the world."

To close things out, the 45-year-old said, "I love you New York ... you're the best crowd ever. Well, some of you."

As for the feedback, audience member and "The Real Housewives of New York" star Kelly Bensimon told THR: "It's obviously a publicity tour because he wants his show back, but I'm confused. I'm not a doctor, but I think he's playing us."

No comments:

Google Search

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes