April 19, 2011

Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga could still ''make you cry'' with her musical ability even if her outrageous clothes and publicity stunts were stripped from her.

Lady Gaga could still "make you cry" with her musical ability if all her gimmicks were stripped from her.

The eccentric 'Judas' singer is famed for her outrageous outfits - such as wearing a dress made from cuts of meat and publicity stunts including being carried into a performance at the Grammy awards in an egg shaped 'vessel', but insists underneath it all her raw talent is what makes her a star.

She told NME magazine: "Let me tell you something. If you f***ing rip my hairbow and my wig off my f***ing head, my shoes, my bra, every single thing on my body, and you throw me on a piano with a microphone, I will f***ing make you cry."

Gaga also vowed to continue writing her own hits and wishes prospective producers would stop sending her their material to perform.

She added: "I'm not going to start churning out what you expect. If you want me to be a manufactured act, you can f**k off."

The 25-year-old 'Bad Romance' star - real name Stefani Germanotta - also feels she is misunderstood despite being open about who is.

She added: "I feel I have been probed endlessly about who the f**k I am. I have been quite open about it.

"And still nobody seems to have a clue."

No comments:

Google Search

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes