April 11, 2011

Lamar Odom's Reality Show

Usually, readers of The Times' Lakers blog will feast on anything Laker related.

Watch every single Lakers game? Check.

Be on top of any Lakers related new item? Check

Check out the premiere of Lamar Odom's reality show titled "Khloe and Lamar" Sunday night at 10 Pacific on E? Umm, I'm not sure.

Any time I've written on anything related to Odom's marriage to Khloe Kardashian, his upcoming reality show and his unisex fragrance ad, the reaction usually folds this way: Some Laker fans express positive sentiments for Odom's happiness, some wonder how he'll balance all of it, and some just laugh at the absurdity of it all.

But will you watch the show? I'll DVR each episode, but not by my own choosing. I've never liked reality television and Odom's upcoming show likely won't change that. Because I run a Lakers blog and all, I feel I should probably be on top of it because the show will likely feature tidbits about Odom that at least will be fun to laugh at in the blog. What about you, as a Lakers fan?

No comments:

Google Search

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes